Wednesday, October 29, 2008

looking forward to tomorow's workout

I injured my ankle on the stairs today but im still REALLY looking forward to tomorrow!

oh i did week 5, day 2 of the pushups program today.
19, 19, 22, 22, 18, 18, 22, 45 (with 45 sec gaps, and a minute+ gap on the last :\)

and i walked to and back from cafe 34. (about 35 minutes). I should walk everyday...

breakfast was some double cream brie cheese, super food + protien shake (regular dosage)
lunch was a plate full of assorted vegetables + two slices of halal chicken pizza
I had an entire can of tuna around 5 o clock (Yuck!)
For dinner I'm planning to have a greek salad, fish oil, plus my qeema
I'll prolly have some more of that cheese before the day is done.

Sooooo looking forward to tomorrow, cant wait to put on some muscle!

No comments: