Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Goals and gains with squats & milk

Looks like I will be able to complete 4 weeks and 1 day on the squats and milk program before i leave for Hajj insha Allah.

Which is all good, cuz 6 week was the absolute mazimum i was prepared to go without a break. If all goes to plan I will do 65 lbs each side (185 lbs total) for a set of 20 squats in my final session.

When I get back I hope to start at 45 lbs (or more...) and keep going up. My aim is to be able to 300 lbs for 20 reps.

So far this program has worked pretty well, I have been able to add 5 lbs every workout. Totally loving it!

I just hope I don't gain any fat as a result of the dialed up diet. At the end of week 2 I weigh 175lbs which is up from 170 lbs when I started. Waist size has remained the same. Although I feel the the stomach vaccum pose is not as good as it used to be (not staying hungry so often now...)

No comments: